4 convenient ways to give
- On site during service or at a church kiosk.
- By mailing your donations to our office located at: The Fire Place Fellowship 403 Walton Ferry Road Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Text Donation (Simply text an amount ($50) to 615-454-9064)
- Give Online
Detailed Texting Guide
Text to give Text Giving Guides
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund.
(Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund
names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to
give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully
removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an
amount to this number.
Do you shop on Amazon or at Kroger?
Easily signup below and Amazon/Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases to the Fire Place Fellowship.