Fire Place World Missions
CONNECTED ALL OVER THE WORLD
Monterry, Mexico - Pastor Carlos
Ecuador - Charles & Susan Tomplet
Laguna, Belize - Jimmy & Angel Justice
Dominican Replublic - Three Trees
India (300 children) - LaVerne & Edith Tripp
Israel, Daystar Network
Nashville, TN - Mission 615 Homeless Ministry
Greenville, SC - Crosspoint Homeless Street Ministry
Nashville, TN - Terry Tripp Prison Ministry
Nashville, TN - Candy Christmas Homeless Bridge Ministry
SE Asia - Pioneering with Passion International
Foster Care Children of Middle Tennessee
Un-Wed Mother's of Middle Tennessee
Sumner County Veterans of Middle Tennessee
As Dr. Don & Mary Lou Jones stepped out in 1964 and began the missionary ministry that God called them to, the countries of Haiti and Mexico began to change through the power of the Holy Spirit. Now that both Don & Mary Lou, are with Jesus, you can be confident the legacy continues! The vision continues!
The Fire Place World Missions Organization, under the direction of Pastors Robb & Shanda Tripp, is now continuing the vision that God gave Dr. Jones all those years ago. Lives are being restored daily as we are raising up the next generation to take back what the devil has stolen.
“It is with great humility and thankfulness to God for allowing me to follow in my parent’s footsteps and take hope to the hopeless all over this world,” states Pastor Shanda.
Your Donation Matters
You can help save someone’s life. Getting involved with Fire Place World Missions leads to many possibilities. Here are some ways to give and get involved with us. All gifts are tax deductible.
You have the power to make a difference in someone’s life. All you have to do is make a contribution. Every donation helps take the Love of Jesus to a hurting world. You also will be providing life saving services to those in need. Your contributions can help bring life and comfort to those dying and in distress.
New or gently used items are appreciated and will be auctioned on our E-Bay store. Such items include but are not limited to: Used Designer Purses: Jewelry: Vehicles: Musical Instruments: Airline Miles
P.O. Box 2943 – Hendersonville, TN 37075
I would like to sponsor a child.
To Sponsor a child:
- Choose what nationality and select a boy or girl you want to sponsor.
- Heart Reach International will use your sponsorship contribution of $30.00 per month to provide your sponsored child with what he or she needs to grow healthy and thrive. They will learn about Jesus, be educated, be provided with nourishing meals, clean water, medical care and opportunities to play, develop and learn.
- Your monthly gifts will be combined with those of other sponsors whose children are enrolled in the same area, so that all girls and boys will benefit.
- Correspond with your child through letters and pictures. You are not required to write, but hearing from sponsors is very meaningful to your sponsored children. It boosts their self-esteem and so much more.
- Regular updates about your sponsored child will be sent to you. This allows you to monitor his or her progress.
- Visits are welcomed! If you can make the trip, Heart Reach International staff will arrange a visit for you and your sponsored child.
I would like to sponsor a Bible school student.
To Sponsor a Bible School Student:
- Choose a man or woman you want to sponsor.
- Heart Reach International will use your sponsorship contribution of $60.00 per month to provide your sponsored Bible Student with what he or she needs to grow their ministry and thrive.
- They will be taught how to win Souls, Grow their Faith in practical and spiritual ways and thus be trained to preach the Gospel.
- Monthly they are given transportation (if needed) to class and they will receive enough nourishing meals and clean water for their entire family.
- Correspond with your Bible student through letters and pictures. You are not required to write, but hearing from sponsors is very encouraging to your sponsored student.
- Regular updates about your student will be sent to you. This allows you to rejoice in his or her progress.
- Visits are welcomed! If you can make the trip, Heart Reach International staff will arrange a visit for you and your sponsored Bible student.